Presented by Dr. John Kenagy
The Objective: Scientifically develop leaders at all levels to deliver exactly what patients and/or customers need at continually lower cost – low risk, high reward, fast.
Kata Learning Objectives – Know why and how:
1. Conventional, data-driven leadership and management systems, projects, consultants, and technologies fail in complex, dynamic, unpredictable work.
2. Adaptive Design (AD) Kata improves standardized work in real-time.
3. AD Kata Leaders use the Scientific Method to improve at all levels: frontline to C-Suite
4. The people on AD Kata Teams discover, adapt, and improve as part of their daily work
5. AD Kata Leaders continuously replicate and scale results, success, trust, and optimism appropriate to their level and without waste of any resource
(c) 2021, John W. Kenagy, MD. Adaptive Design and Ideal Patient Care are registered trademarks of John Kenagy