How to Use Process Behavior Charts to Improve: Case Studies
December 18 from 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
Presented by Mark Graban, author of
"Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More"
In previous webinars, Mark Graban has introduced the case for Process Behavior Charts -- including why they are a better alternative to "bowling charts" and how they help us not react to every uptick or downturn in a metric. Viewers wanted more information - and here we'll deliver!
In this webinar, you will:
- See various examples of Process Behavior Charts from the workplace and from data that we see in the news
- Understand the difference between "signal" and "noise" in a metric
- Learn when to react to a single data point (or another meaningful signal in the data) to trigger immediate Root Cause Analysis
- Know when to step back and improve a system using a more systematic, less reactive approach, like A3 Problem Solving
- Use Process Behavior Charts to perform hypothesis testing -- was your change really a significant improvement or not
- Apply Process Behavior Charts to situations where individuals or organizations are being ranked in performance